To secure, defend and protect industry X against the ever-growing array of cyber-physical threats introduced by new smart tech and industry trends.
ISARL and INSINIA
Last year we invited researchers from INSINIA to join our Industrial Security Advanced Research Lab (ISARL) Team in our Lab to explore advanced exploitation techniques on cyber-physical assets in order to develop new defensive systems.
We uncovered a number of attack vectors that no security solution addressed, this lead to the rapid development of Gamayan’s unique features. This research was presented at a number of conferences and featured in global media outlets from BBC to the register.
Gamayan detects cyber threats, industrial process anomalies, hardware failures, software failures, physical security issues, environmental threats and combines thousands of other threat intelligence sources to give actionable intelligence and first-line defence for industrial systems.
- Full visibility into industrial environments, from the network to physical space
- Easy to understand, actionable threat, risk and safety intelligence
- Easily identifies known and unknown assets in the environment and network
- Detects tampering with key equipment
- Full evidence and audit trails in the event of cyber-physical attacks, incidents or failures
- AI core detects anomalies in operational activity, proactively detecting issues before they occur
- Plan, manage and monitor internal ICS safety & security governance\policy projects
- Deep search intelligence events to create richer situational awareness in control rooms